Terrace: 8 trendy flooring
Summer is finally here, it's time to enjoy the sun on the terrace! In wood, reconstituted stone, porcelain stoneware or concrete, discover this selection of trendy flooring to brighten the floor of your terraces or paths in the garden.
If you still hesitate between wood or reconstituted stone for your terrace, take a look at these different coatings!
1. Departure for the Mediterranean with a simple coating Mercadier on the terrace
Coating "colored concrete" water repellent, 72 colors, 52.50 euros per m2 for 2 mm thick, Mercadier
2. Sand sits by the pool with these Bradstone slabs
"Riviera" tiles, sand imitation, non-slip and frost-resistant, also available in gray, 50 x 50 x thick. 3,5cm, 67,50 euros the m2, Bradstone
3. Wavy pavers for a graphic walkway in the garden, signed Marlux
Pavers "Turn", for the creation of aisles, several apparatuses possible, exist also in gray, 30 x 30 x H 12 cm the pavement, 52 euros the m2, Marlux
4. Porcelanosa floor tiles for a modern terrace
Tile "Oxford" effect parquet oak, enamelled, stained in the mass, also exists in anti-slip finish, 22 x 90 cm and 14.3 x 90 cm, from 75.75 euros, Porcelanosa.
5. Play the nature card on the terrace with these Piveteau pine blades
"Tamaris Durapin" blades, in dry treated pine with saturator, convex face, grooved backing, fastening with stainless steel clips, L 300 x W 9 x 2.2 cm, 21.96 euros per m2, Piveteau
6. No more skidding with this porcelain stoneware tile
"Buxy flamed" anti-slip tile, natural ground finish, or "Lux", glossy finish, 30 x 60 x 1.4 cm thick, 105 euros per m2, Cotto d'Este at Surface
7. A very inspired reconstituted stone for this Orsol outdoor floor
Blades "Madera", oak finish, tinted in the mass and water-repellent, also exist for coping, L 100 x W 20 x 3.5 cm, from 75 euros the m2, Orsol
8. Composite wood for this outdoor flooring Point. P
Smooth blades "Florence", wood and high density polyethylene, L 350 x W 16 x D 2.3 cm, 63.90 Euro m2, Point. P