To sublimate the property of your dreams, discover the 9 decorative attributes that will modernize the space of your pool, harmonizing simple and natural materials to the light blue gray of the water.
1. Before, the pool was hidden at the bottom of the garden
Today, the harmony of its lines and its surroundings becomes the counterpoint of an old house, enhanced by a touch of modernity well thought out.
2. Before, its azure walls gave to the water the electric reflection an artificial strand of the South Seas
Today, all coatings are in nature with a marked preference for the gray palette. The liner competes with the reinforced PVC membrane, the concrete coating or the raw concrete, the mosaic, the reconstituted stone (plasters made of Plaster Marble crystals or Cristalroc from Diffazur), and the incrustation of pebbles, etc. infinitely multiplying renderings and textures under the foot.
3. Before, borders and beach were uniformly covered with a very gilded stone south, tiling effect ...!
Today, the exotic wood, which is left to gray, shines in contact with various materials used by keys (blue stone of Hainaut or Vietnam, local stone, raw concrete ...), crimped in well maintained turf, even a very graphic strip of pebbles.
4. Before, we reached the pool by a metal ladder or a diving board
Today, in angle or any width, the staircase opens the way, often decorated with a step of great length (80 cm), to take the sun or to dabble. The perimeter is completed by a step of rest or security at 40 cm deep. Another option is the gently sloping Naturalroc beach at Diffazur.
5. Before, there were rectangular pools and free forms very French Riviera
Today, all formats are accepted, from the now classic squared swimming hall (or more chic, "almost square") through the rectangle, provided they are well integrated. The free forms are all good provided that they adorn themselves with the finery of natural swimming in their operation and / or their atmosphere (Aquatiss, Bioteich, Diffazur ...).
6. Before, the pool had to be big and deep
Today, the small well-equipped swimming pools, spa spirit, animate mini-courses. They combine design (Aquilus, Piscinelle ...) and comfort or sports equipment (swimming against the current, balneotherapy ...). And for them, as for large formats, the flat bottom to 1.50 m is a must!
7. Before, the "utility" pool did not heal its surroundings
Today, LED lighting, outdoor sofas, colorful designer pots, neat landscaped areas and even water slides (Powerfall by Zodiac, Carré Bleu, Piscinelle ...) give it a soothing freshness. The most deco? A band painted brick red flush with the surface of the water.
8. Before, the water was filtered through a water-consuming sand bottle and then treated with chlorine pebbles, sometimes releasing an irritating odor
Today, thinner, filtration systems allow a lighter chemical treatment (ultraviolet, salt electrolysis, bromine treatment ...). Zodiac Pool Care offers a cartridge purification system (ceramic beads) with, in addition, a very low diffusion of chlorine. Based on magnesium and potassium, Poolrite's MagnaPool treats water with no chemical residues.
9. Before, the pool covers badly lead the atmosphere
Today, design shelters (Tech'style in Abrisud textile mesh) and blankets decorated with master paintings (Galeryd'O, from 80 euros / m2) combine security and beauty. Clever, some systems allow, out of season, to cover the pool under a moving part of the wooden terrace.