The Ministry Hotel by François Champsaur, interior designer.
The phenomenon has not escaped anyone: the hotels are real deco laboratories. At the Hôtel du Ministère, the interior designer François Champsaur has bet on a graphic and colorful deco ... Decryption by L'Express Styles.
As at the Hôtel du Ministère, where François Champsaur, interior designer, treated the furniture elements as pieces of architecture around which to circulate. The furniture is always installed in the center of the rooms and placed on very geometric grounds. Its graphic decoration gives pride of place to forms and space.
We choose two strong colors and harmonize an entire room with them.
We re-upholster an armchair in a color firecracker.
It is refined to the maximum.
India Mahdavi, for accessories of the type cushions and lamps, Paris (VIIe), 01 45 55 88 88.
Carpenters Workshop Gallery, for the collector pieces of Robert Stadler or Mathieu Lehanneur, Paris (IVe), 01 42 78 80 92.
Little Greene, for the color palette (painting and wallpaper), Paris (XVe), 01 42 73 60 81.
1. Dom, aluminum lamp, Arik Lévy design, ed. Forestry, 325 €.
2. San Francisco, handwoven wool patchwork cushion, ed. India Mahdavi, 240 €.
3. aplomb, cement suspension, design Lucidi and Pevere, ed. Foscarini, 320 €.
4. Monochrome 24, woolen rug, design Christian Astuguevieille, ed. Manufactures, price on request.
5. luxembourg, aluminum service, design Frédéric Sofia, ed. Fermob, 453 €.
6. Dualestable in linen composite materials, flax fiber and organic resin, design Noé Duchaufour-Lawrance, Saint Luc on sale on www.lepelican.fr, € 2,400.
7. Ardea, chair in wood and fabric, design Carlo Mollino, ed. Zanotta, € 2,900.
8. End of sofa lacquered steel, design Sam Baron, ed. La Redoute, 79 €.
9. Zig Zag, wooden chair, design Gerrit T. Rietveld, ed. Cassina, from € 1,270.
Contact: Hôtel du Ministère, Paris (8th), 01-42-66-21-43.