Discover the 8th space of the Côté Sud 2013 show: the Contract area for decoration professionals.
Living South side, it has always been an opportunity to visit 7 thematic areas:
- Decors side that welcomes exhibitors in furniture, lighting, tableware, linens, fabrics, objects, accessories and flooring and walls.
- Talents side gathering artists, craftsmen, stylists, literature, culture, scents and travel.
- Development side for professionals in construction, equipment, renewable energy, home automation, and materials, doors, windows, fireplaces, pools and spas.
- Side Brocante composed of multiple finds, furniture and objects of the past and old linen.
- Saveurs side to fill the cupboards of his kitchen of wines, oils, spices, condiments, confectionery, utensils but also many products to be tasted on the spot and the possibility to attend cooking classes.
- Garden side occupied by landscapers, nurseries, verandas, garden sheds, furniture, pottery and garden accessories.
- Creators side with designers and designers presenting unpublished products.
And for the first time this year, an 8th space; the Contract area! At the heart of the show, this is a new B to B space that gives appointment to professionals owners of hotels, guest houses but also architects, decorators, managers of selective shops or networks.
Each brand selected for its style, presents a specific creation that is dedicated to you; Muuto, FermLiving, hare, ravel, etc.
The meetings can be extended in a bar lounge open access, accessible at any time, promoting exchanges.
This space is itself extended by the setting up of a "Contract path" circuit which indicates to the professionals the exhibitors whose products or know-how can meet their expectations.